EPIC Health Partners, LLC. opened its doors in August, 2015. At the time of the opening, there were 3 employees and 3 individuals receiving Mental Health Skill building services. While we were small in number, we had a vision to lead the Danville/Pittsylvania County area in providing stellar mental health services to the community. That vision has come to fruition and we are thankful for our staff and individuals that we serve who continue to strive to be productive citizens within the community. We have since opened new sites across Virginia and have opened more programs to better serve our community.
Mission & Philosophy:
The vision of EPIC Health Partners, LLC. is to provide stellar mental health care and support to individuals within our communities. EPIC implements individualized programs and develops community relations and partnerships for the betterment of all citizens. Our primary goal is to provide therapeutic interventions using evidence-based practices for affected individuals and we accomplish this through:
- Encouraging individuals served and their families to identify the problems impacting their lives.
- Utilizing a holistic approach to impact the individual, that will address all the needs of the individual, according to the policies of the organization.
- Helping individuals served develop age appropriate skills related to peer interaction, socialization, identifying their feelings and self-expression, and to develop adaptive living skills.
- Providing its' employees with ongoing training and creative techniques to exceptionally impact the individuals served.
- Hiring and retaining professional employees that are committed to upholding our vision of excellence through dedication to the individuals served, the community and our company.
- Impacting the community one individual at a time.